Special Collections & Archives offers various services to faculty looking to integrate rare and archival sources into their courses.
- Host class visits to the reading room to view pre-selected materials
- Provide drop-in orientation sessions in your classroom in preparation for a class assignment
- Identify and digitize resources to support your lectures or reading assignments
- Assistance in designing class exercises using rare materials
- Select and provide students access to “course reserves”
- Suggest collections related to course topic that are appropriate for independent student research
- Create an online resource guide highlighting archival resources related to your course